So, I just got home from Nick's birthday party. I decided to blog about it :]
So, what did I do at Nick's? Well, I played Beatles Rock Band. I 100%-ed 3 songs in a row, btw.
I played Pole Wrestle with Josh, Kevin, Nick, and Danielle. I beat Kevin and Nick, lost to Josh [because he temporarily broke my arm], and lost to Danielle. I can't make up an excuse for that. Later, we basically snapped the pole almost completely in half. Then Kevin snapped it again.
I played Brawl with Steve, Josh, and Kevin. Steve and I conjured up a collision. I didn't want to kill him at all today. Yay?
Speaking of killing, I wanted to kill Kevin. He pulled my hair, multiple times. Nobody touches the hair. Nobody.
While eating pizza, I realized this is one of the first time all the Connecticutian workers [10mow] were in the same room. -Exclude lunch during school- We agreed we need to all pitch in to pay for airfare for Laura to come to a get together.
Josh came up with a brilliant to throw M&Ms into peoples mouths. Danielle and Kevin caught some, I failed. =\ There ended up being an immense amount of candy on the floor.
I got Nick one of the best gifts ever. Hidden inside a Spiderman bag with pink tissue paper, he opened it and discovered a book called Waddle like a Penguin [the pictures move!] and a SNUGGIE. I saw them in BJ's and had to get him one. I'm so jealous I didn't get one for myself.
Although, while at BJs, I got myself Parks and Recreations, Season 1 DVD. I love this show, but ironically, I only got to watch the first episode. It sounds more complicated than it actually is.
So, I guess I'll go watch some more P and R. G'night everyone, thanks for coming out!
P.S. Don't forget to read 10Months of Work. I update there almost every weekday. [ http://10monthsofwork.blogspot.com ]
Ok well I have to ask.. what is pole wrestling..
ReplyDeleteWell, it's basically just trying to pry a pole out of someone else's hands. I stole the name from RW/RR Challenge: The Duel.
ReplyDeletei remember this day! that was probly the best get together ever! :)
ReplyDelete