Today I went to the talent show at the school. It. was. Amazing.
The acts were just incredible, including Kasey and Jami. It was fantastic. I didn't expect THAT much talent was in our school.
Kasey and Jami got my sister and I reserved seats :] We were in the second row. We would have been in the first but there was only one seat in the row and I wanted my sister next to me.
Then we had a 10 minute intermission and then another half hour. We were told it was gonna be a teacher singing, but WE DIDN'T KNOW HOW AMAZING IT WAS GOING TO BE!
The CP English teacher Mrs. Shauve is in a band -a real band with rockers with tattoos and all.- She had a 45 minute set and it was so fantastic. They sang a couple of popular songs, and then a realllly long medley of MORE popular rock songs! They ended with Don't Stop Believing. I recorded it on my phone. I can't fathom how great the show was.
Then my sister had to pick up Heather after her basketball practice. My sister, Alaina, and I waited in the back parking lot for about a half an hour.
Once we picked up Heather we met up with Jess, Lindsay, and Aubrey at the Naugatuck Friendly's. We made the waitresses believe it was my sisters birthday (which is actually in February). They sang their special song and gave her a balloon. My sister gave it to me and it currently floats next to me.
Lindsay jumped over the table and, basically, attacked my sister for her balloon. She ended up knocking over her glass of water, and it spilled all over me! The second time today I got water on me.
Then after a good hour, we left. Aubrey followed us to Friendly's because she apparently doesn't know how to get anywhere. She attempted to go the way we came, while we went a shorter way. After we slightly changed course, she pulled over and called us. She followed us to our side of Prospect -which she lives on the other side- and pulled into Smokerise while we continued down Clark hill. We would have made her play hide-and-go-seek except my sister was running out of gas.
In the car, Alaina was sitting next to me holding my sister's balloon. She hit me in the face with it. I saw something coming from the side of me so I jerked back and banged my head on the window. *Facepalm*
So yes, this is a good day. A very good day.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lawl her name is Ms. Shove. You suck :$
ReplyDeleteAnd obviously, she's not the CP English teacher. You have her?