Monday, May 10, 2010

Manly Things I Love Monday/Cat Diaries 101

Because I only thought of 'manly' for an alliteration with Monday. Other ideas included monstrous, many, magical, marvelous, mallarish*, mistaken, morbid, microscopic, masked, and massacred. Let me know which one is best.

- My house
- Beanie Babies
- Doritos

*this adjective was 'found' by Kelly.
**She insisted I give her credit, so there.

LIFE UPDATE::
Hello, everybody. I don't seem to really post good, fun content anymore, and sorry 'bout that. I've got some news for the extremely late. I'm moving! Whoo. p: It's just to Beacon Falls, so I'm not leaving the school or anything. I've been told it's a nice enough house. 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It's a dual-family home. I'm just starting to pack up my room. It's kind of depressing. I've had to get rid of about half of my Beanie Babies. That hurts my soul. My SOUL.

I took pictures of the house pre-packing. I'm currently taking pictures whenever significant progress is made in packing and whatnot. I'm gonna miss this house, really. It's been part of my life since practically I was born. My grandma lived in it before we moved in. We lived here for only about 5 years, but it seems like so much longer, because of said grandma.

So far I've gotten a small box together of some DVDs, and a few books in a separate box. I'm trying to stall as much as possible because: A. I want to keep my room in tact. 2. I don't know what to store now or save because maybe I'll want to watch/read something. C. Jojo doesn't want me to disassemble my room. He likes it that much.

I need to decide what to sell at the tag sale and what to keep. I hate doing this kind of thing, because about the same reason as 2, I don't know if I might decide "Hey I wanna watch Cat Diaries 101 featuring Molly Ringwald!" and then remember I sold it to some 11-year-old girl from the neighboring city.

So, that's basically all that's going on in my life. How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment