Alliteration! Whoo. If you couldn't tell by my clever, informative title, yesterday I went to Whitney's pool party. It was actually a lot of fun. There isn't much to really cover, because we basically just sat in the pool for the entire time. But, here's some key points:
1. Angela tripped on stone.
2. Kate is a beast.
3. I met Chloe and Amanda.
4. We played keep-away with a beach ball, it was 3 guys (Matt, Patrick, and me) against 4 girls (Kate, Angela, Whitney, and Brianna.) And we so won.
5. We played Water Polo... Baaaad idea. The teams were: Matt, Patrick, Brianna and me, against Whitney, Amanda, Kate, and Chloe. Angela was the referee until she had to go. We won 21-9. :D
6. Chloe kind of tried to kill whoever got near the ball. Her strategy didn't work, because we won epically, but still. Patrick looked like he was mauled by a bear.
7. Whitney finally added me on Facebook! After a year and a half...
8. I met Brianna's new puppy Angus. He's a Scottish Terrier, smaller than a cat, and *adorable.*
9. Matt cut his foot open on the side of the walkway of the pool. When he went into the pool later, he wore a sock.
10. My brother got lost when he picked me up, so I left 30 minutes later than everyone else. Whitney and I played Wii Sports Resort... In which I failed.
And that concludes this post. G'night, everybody.
Ignore the fact that it is quarter of 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment