Friday, June 22, 2012

I'm a strong bitch but I'm a weak bitch.

And today is yet another usual summer day.

This is going to be a great summer. Endless pizza, America's Next Top Model marathons, this is what summer is to Eric Gomez. I can't pretend I'm going to have this Phineas-and-Ferb-crazy-adventurous summer vacation. Although I may have understated how busy of a summer it will be. Road lessons, vacations, Bright Lights, camp, my driving test (holy God!)  all while fitting in voice lessons where I can and seeing friends in the breaks I'm giving myself.

But there will be about three weeks of nothing. And this is when my diet will turn to pizza and freeze pops. This is when I inevitably fall asleep at 2 AM, wake up at 12 PM, hate myself for wasting my day but also love sleeping in. This is when I sing in my dingy basement even though it makes no difference whether I sing in my room or underground, my brother will still hear me. This is when I will pretend to shop for clothes online even though I know full and well I can't afford it.

This is when the blog posts get shorter; when I have nothing worthy of talking about to... talk about.

Tomorrow, I'll be better. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment