Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'll tell you what the Vampires can suck... Recycling jokes is good for the enviornment!

I had to babysit my cousin today. He's the six year old. The one who thinks that his Chuck E. Chesse doll can sing karaoke. That one.

First off, I hate children. I know that I myself am, technically, close to still being a child, and it sounds like I'm A. rude B. self-centered C. Kathy Griffin or D. that I'm trying to be cool, but I really do hate children.

Second, I had to wake up at 7:30. Waking up is something I hate to do, especially in the summer. If I'm waking up early, the only reason I wouldn't be pissed off is if I was going to go on a road trip where I could happily sleep however much long I wanted to. I love road trips.

In the moments I was not chasing him around, making him sandwiches, or teaching him how to speak proper English [I'm not doin nuffin!], I was trying to get Jojo to eat Twilight. Apparently, even cats don't like Twilight. Sorry Kasey, from herein you're on your own with vampires that don't suck human blood. It's sickening.

I called my cousin a baby Hitler, and my sister got mad.

Pizza I've eaten this summer - Same as below. My goddamn brother ate the last pepperoni
And I'm too lazy to think of 2 other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment