Friday, April 16, 2010

Four Fact Friday

...When Things I Love Thursday fails.
Four Facts about me:

1. When I was little, I stepped on a hornet's nest. They all stung me. I was like, 4, and in Monticello, Maine, where my grandparents own a bunch of land. We were out picking Christmas trees (they grow them) and... crunch.

2. I love eating shredded Mozzarella cheese from a cup. I think it's magically delicious. Kind of like Lucky Charms, but without the stale marshmallows and cat food

3. Since after I was a baby, I've puked 2 times that I remember. Once was because my sister put the medication in my inhaler for me, but she put to much. So it went something like this: *Breathe in* *Quasi-honking sound* *vicious coughing and gagging* *puke*. The second time was after my 11th birthday party, I ate too much candy.


I know, I know, I haven't posted actual blog posts with much effort lately. Sorry, but until something so interesting happens, in which I have an inner monologue which says something along the lines of "oh man, I should really blog about this. Isn't it creepy that when I have fun, the first thing I think of is to blog about it? Yea, it is. Wow, way to insert yourself into my conversation.

Now go away, and stop reading. You stupid humans.
So thanks for putting up with all of these pointless entries xD And my lame attempts at jokes. Really, you all deserve an award.
No they don't.

1 comment: