I was anticipating making this blog all day. I literally planned what I would write word for word during algebra. [What else would I think about in algebra? Inequalities? Psh]
As I raced home after the bus dropped me off, I threw my backpack on the ground and rushed into the living room, where the computer was. But, I was greatly crushed to see my sister on it, with country music blasting from the tv. What irks me more than country music was that her perfectly fine laptop was sitting right next to her. "Do you mind?" I asked her. "Yes." was her response. "...ok then..." I mumbled under my breath, as I left the room for, as my mom calls it, a 'bio break.'
She finally got off 2 minutes ago. And although I have only been home for 8 minutes, that 6 minutes where I did nothing but made my peanut-butter-and-fluff quesadilla was awful.
And during that 6 minutes, I had thought up that clever intro. And since my brain capacity is full, when I put one thing in, something else either a. leaves b. is terminated c. commits suicide or d. rapes another thing. And thats why whatever I had planned either left, got fired at by lasers, hung himself out of a 3-story window inside my head, or is no longer a virgin.
I also tried to figure out a way to include an Avenue Q reference in this blog, but I failed. 3 ideas were injured and there was 1 fatality. I'll miss you, ability to make a UFO-sounding whistle. You were real. You were cool. But you weren't real cool.
So, buh-bye!
Days left of school: 18/17
Times I thought back to the powerpoint: 12
People's re-enactments of my snort: Priceless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment