Yea, again, my second post today. But I'll be honest, I need something to distract me from doing my French homework. "J'aime voler avec un couteau." Translate THAT!
I can't help but to count down the days of school every two minutes. I've already started memorizing what I'll put in some peoples yearbooks. Although, when that came in, I forgot something. I would tell you, but I forget. And that's not a pun. It's a Harry Potter quote.
I would always think of unusual things to put in peoples yearbooks if I wasn't close with them.
In fifth grade, it was "Dear Fan 492. It's been a great year! And I'm sorry that you're not fan number one, but [insert so-and-so's name here] brought cookies."
Sixth grade it was "Have a great summer." Ok, so, that wasn't original. Sue me.
Seventh grade: "*Giraffe noise*" Have a great summer!" See! Try making a giraffe noise! Now do you appreciate my cunningness?
This year, I hope it's spontaneous. Because I'm just, as forementioned, too lazy. Most likely -- a play on words. I'll also advertise the heck out of the yearbooks with links to the blog, youtube, aim, etc. No phone numbers though. Speaking on the phone is soo overated. And I'm not just saying that because I create 'many awkward silences', says Chris.
Well, I guess it's back to homework -- I don't want to, but heck, I haven't forgotten homework all year [yea, I'm a nerd(fighter)] and I won't lose that reputation with less than 20 days of school.
Sorry... but the homework thing reminded me of a story. In sixth grade I was really quiet and all genious-y, and although I am the polar opposite now [hence the phrase: "Sixth grade, smart and quiet. Seventh grade, loud and obnoxious. Eighth grade, goth and scary." I know, I know. When I wrote that I planned on becoming another alter ego. Screw you Louis! I'm not changing again! I'm sticking with Eric and that's final!]
Anyways, someone who sat near me at the time had claimed I was 'an alien that laser-zaps my homework done.' Wow, she had such an imagination *hides laser inside my trenchcoat.*
Ok, well, back to homework! Wow, that sounds familiar.
Wait --
Just kidding!
Days left of school - Has not changed [Not until I laser-zap the days away!!]
Times I watched the powerpoint again in the past minute - 2. Cut me some slack, the video is 3 minutes long. To get 2 of them in a minute is impressive and impossible!
The times I randomly break out into song, most likely from the RENT soundtrack - Priceless
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment