Thursday, May 28, 2009

Inconsistency of Shreddedness

Today I was less anxious to write the blog. Today, I just feel I have nothing to actually write about. Normal people would just not write one, but I insist on wasting time... so...

I made a quesidilla in the microwave. And no, it wasn't pb&f, it was white cheddar, which sucks, but it was the only cheese I have. I had to hand-shred it. CURSE YOU BLOCKS OF CHEESE AND YOUR INABILITY TO BE PRE-SHREDDED!

I think I have a total of 6 readers now! Believe it or not, this is a major accomplishment in my life. You don't need to tell me to get a life. I've heard that already.

...multiple times...

Well, you can expect another post today... if not tomorrow. Sorry for the inconsistency.

Days left of school: 17/16
Times I will put something about the powerpoint hereafter: 0. Sorry, it's old news.
The grease tidal waves that come out of the quesidilla: 7
The Visa commercials: Priceless.
Irony rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment