Sunday, August 9, 2009

Charlie Brown References... and a Laptop? What kind of post is this?

Reasons why I want/need a laptop:

1. Privacy.

The home computer is in the living room where everyone walks by, and my sister makes it a point to look at what I'm doing.

2. Portability.

I need my computer. On vacations, I'm forced to watch my brother and sister on their laptops and I'm sitting doing nothing in the hotel room.

3. No time limit.

My mom makes me get off at 11/11:15. With my laptop, I can go on until I go to bed, about 4 AM.

4. Webcam.

With a camera that actually works, I can finally make the YouTube videos I'v ebeen pressured to do. And Ustream. 10MoW Streaming, anyone?

5. Bragging Rights.

Yea, I know, it sounds selfish, but finally I can just say 'I brought my laptop.' On vacations or just bring it to get-togethers and be like 'I'm on aim at my friends house. You're playing guitar hero. Which is pwnful?' Well, actually, guitar hero sounds more pwnful, but in theroy, the laptop wins.

I'm surprised I can only get 5 reasons, but I mean, they're well thought out, right?
I'll give you 5 good reasons! One, two, three, four, five. *Punch*

No comments:

Post a Comment