I don't know why, but everything just seems so much better today.
I'm home alone. [For the first time this summer.]
Jojo's friendly.
The weather's all dark and gloomy [which I love.]
The Price is Right is on. [I still don't understand how you win that spin the wheel game.]
I found like 5 different full shows of Wicked!
Maybe it's because I know much worse days are coming soon, so today just feels like the last hoo-rah. I just feel so awesome today. Don't put me in a bad mood :)
Pieces of pizza this summer - 72
Corndogs- 12
Days until school - 3
you and Danielle are both so weird with your weather situation. you both adore the poor weather. and I <3 The Price is Right
ReplyDeletei think it is nice when it's rainy, but i also like when the weather is nice i just don't like when it's too hot..
ReplyDeleteanyway i'm glad u had a perfect day Eric..
Why thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteDear old Eric, I found out how to win the wheel game. First you spin it and try to get as close to a dollar as you can. You can either stay with that amount, or spin again. The number you spin that time is added to your first number. If over 1 dollar, you lose.
ReplyDeleteThe next person does the same, except with the intent to get a higher amount than the first person without getting over, and to get as close to a dollar as they can, too. So on and so on. I felt the need to tell you.
Now go get some pizza, you sexy cupcake.