Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My most Ridiculous Tweets EVER

"My corn dog's wooden stick is all gooey >_<>

"Since when do lucky charms snap, crackle, and pop"

"Now that we know it wasn't a deadly flesh-eating disease and just an infection, I think we might have gotten a little out of control."

"Just finished a full bag of chex mix. 1300 calories, and I'm on a diet"

"Alright, the word verification for facebook had a cross through it"

"He's such a character in this household. He brings us so much laughter and he's handsome, too." They were talking about a cat hmm"

"Hmmm... Sandwich, or cleaner arteries and rock band? ...it's a toss up"

"'Alright, the crowd surfing was cool, BUT THE CROWD PUSHED HIM BACK TO THE STAGE! ROFLLLL"

"Akon totally just gyrated his body so his crotch was right in some poor guy's face in the front row."

"Michael Buckley in rainbow stockings and short shorts? FIERCE"

"They sell caskets at costco. hmm"

"David Archuleta is my natural born enemy"

"My cousin wants to name her daughter Bronxx. With two X's"

"I feel like doing something illegal. Let's put copyrighted tv on the internet baby. Maybe I'm not the hero. What if I'm... the bad guy?"

"I think some crickets outside were doing sacrificial tribal dances or something <_<"


"Eh, I think I'll just do some imaginary school project instead. Rent montage, anyone?"

"Just watched the movie I converted that took 1 hour. It was 20 seconds of a blurred close up on @NNASCJB88's hair. FML."

"Worst sportscaster ever: "I like Pedro Martinez because he's a winner. And he throws good." His words sounded slurred or heavily southern :P"

"Best phrase ever: "I'm about to open a can of whoop-ass.""

"My sister's laughing at some specially designed elderly bathtub. Such a great sense of humor she has."

"My mom just asked where the dog was."

"My cousin [11yearold] was chatting me on Facebook. Exited site"

"I want Combos. Nick, go buy some combos! Original Pretzel, please."

"My hair is at an unstable volume."

"My sister refuses to believe that Jojo is colorblind."

"If you have a baby, for a boy, name it Ryan after Ryan Seacrest. Girl? Ryan after ryan seacrest."

"Uncensored versions of songs about raping girls and killing them piss me off :] Eminem, anyone?"

"One day in seventh grade i was in a Walmart wearing a shirt with an NES on it. Some guy came up to me and said 'Awesome shirt.'"

"Nick and i just found out we're cousins."

"I had a dream last night that I went on a following spree. Yea, those are my dreams."

"I left a voicemail for Kasey pretending she was Demi Lovato. Yea."

"What are you all laughing about? Racism. COOL!"

"I'm considering buying a shirt that says ' Please Do Not Feed the Models' Thoughts?"

"I finally got all the floam out of the cup!?"

"I got Kevin's dad to love rent. Yup."

"I just sent an email to my French pen pal using a translator. I'm such a bad-ass."

"I'm having another 90's cartoon nostalgia bombs. Oh, Pepper Ann, I miss you, baby."

"I think I got motion sickness by watching a virtual roller coaster o,o"

"p3ngy727 (6:47:06 PM): tired of them yet? Gomezzio (6:47:17 PM): sorta but i must persist"

"Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana. They just said PWNED. *Sigh*"

"Alienz, you guys! :-o"

"is NOT going to the dinner dance with Mike."


By the way, it goes from present to past.

No comments:

Post a Comment