I don't know how much I will be updating the blog, but for Steve, I'll try as often as possible. Without school and all my friends, this blog will get boring, but stick with me.
And, since school is resuming soon, things will get a lot more interesting.
For one, my new blog, http://10monthsofwork.blogspot.com, is starting up. Things are a bit hectic now, but bare with us, things are starting to smooth out.
I'll hopefully have a lot more to talk about now that I'll get to see everyone again.
And thanks for sticking with me through this summer with this blog. Well, I shouldn't say that, because, I have no readers. Literally. If anyone DOES read this, it's Danielle. Everyone else? Nope. I don't really talk to Steve all that much anymore, and he was my main reader. Way to toss your audience out the window, Eric.
Hopefully things will get a lot better!
Pieces of pizza this summer- 65 [approx.]
Weight - Nope. Never putting it again. My scale has been broken for a while [do NOT make a joke] so 192 may not be my correct weight. And anyways, I'm trying to spare my own embarrassment.
you're welcome! :)
ReplyDeletei feel discredited.... again...
ReplyDeleteSince when do you read my blog?
ReplyDelete