I did post already today, but I felt that Jojo is being to cute to not be posted about. So this is: Gomezziblog - Jomezzio edition. He's worthy of his own Jomezziblog, but I'm too lazy, and I'm not Steve.
Jojo:
Born - Sometime in late Novermber, early December
Death - Never. He is immortal
Favorite food - French Fries
Favorite Color - Blue
Favorite Quote - N/A
Favorite Show - Catch 21
Best known for - Being cute, being able to see things with his eyes closed
Occupation: Stripper. Have you seen him working the poles?
Fears - Dancing empty tissue boxes, Balloons, especially yellow ones or ones that say Congrats Grads!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is Jojo happy that everyone who wishes to read ur blog knows a lot about him now? or is he upset u didnt actually make him his own blog?
ReplyDelete