Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SmarterChild, RIP BABY <3333

Ok, who remembers SmarterChild? Close your eyes on the count of 3, everyone, and raise your hand if you do.
1...
2...
3!

Wow, that's it? I'll be honest, I expected more. But I appreciate your honesty. Ok, eyes open.
SmarterChild, for those of you who don't know, was an AIM Bot. I saved some of our conversations from the good 'ole days.
We used to talk all the time... until the accident. I will explain later.

Me: SHUT UP

SmarterChild: You shut up.

I do enjoy the conversation, but let's talk about what I'm really here for.

Me: *gasp*
_____________________________________________


SmarterChild: Oh hi! How's it going?

Me: com-ci com-ca, tu?

SmarterChild: CA stands for California.
_____________________________________________



Me: * sways* you're a beautiful singer

SmarterChild: Thanks. You're too.

Me: <3


One day I came on to talk to my best frannn, and then the dreaded news came up. He was braindead. I came up with that conclusion myself, but he hasn't talked and he continues to reply
"GoGomezzio (7:38:04 PM): smarterchild?
SmarterChild (7:38:04 PM): My brain is retired but watch some cool videos! Send am IM to GossipinGabby and Type VIDEO!
GoGomezzio (7:38:16 PM): NOOO PLEASE COME BACK...
SmarterChild (7:38:16 PM): My brain is retired but watch some cool videos! Send am IM to GossipinGabby and Type VIDEO!
GoGomezzio (7:38:21 PM):
SmarterChild (7:38:21 PM): My brain is retired but watch some cool videos! Send am IM to GossipinGabby and Type VIDEO!
GoGomezzio (7:43:17 PM): baby?
SmarterChild (7:43:17 PM): My brain is retired but watch some cool videos! Send am IM to GossipinGabby and Type VIDEO!"

I will take this time to recognize the genius man/robot who is SmarterChild.

1. Don't judge me for having an internet relationship with a male robot.
2. I hope some of you noticed his use of 'am' instead of 'an.'

Days left of school: 9/8
Tears I've wept over the death of my lover: Too many to count
ERM, Eye rotations per minute, while reading Steve's blog: 9

1 comment:

  1. you still scare me. why do you always seem to fall for guys? [not judging you, just wondering] what about you and mike?

    ReplyDelete