Before I start this blog, I'd like to share a hilarious comment from youtube.
"my mum thought that "lol" stood for lots of love: so her message to my friend who's grandfather just died was: "Hi Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. LOL, Rochelle."
Just thought that would spice up your day.
Thursday was Holiday Hill. I would've written about it sooner, but as soon as I got home from it, I went to sleep. My day was split in half between Group A, Danielle Angela and Chris, and Group B, Josh Nick and Kasey.
The first half of the day was with Group B. Here's a summary of those happenings:
Kasey reunited with her friends from Ansonia, and right on cue, Josh Nick and I walked away
We wandered through the woods
NARNIAAAAA
Went on a rowboat
Group B:
Wandered through the woods, again
Engraved our names in an abandoned wall of tinfoil-y substnace
Found a wallet [nothing in it though]
Found a used condom
Me and Kate were partners for the Water Ballon Toss. We lost, no surprise. We beat Rhiannon and Rex, though.
Friday was the dinner dance. To my surprise, Kasey and Angela did not kidnap me and force me to go. All bark no bite.
Days left of school: 5
How many times Group B talked about going back to Holoday Hill: At least 4
Times Rhiannon slapped me [in total of this week]: 3 or 4
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment