Well, no more school! I'm in a better mood than I was yesterday, so that means I can now cheer about it! *Cheers*
Ok, what I'm about to tell you must be held with the upmost privacy. Or not, whatever, it's your choice. But I must warn you beforehand, I have no recollection of how I got to it or why I continued watching it.
Last night, I watched the entire Spice Girls movie, Spice World, on youtube. I know, I know... I was a child of the 90s. Sue me. I would give you a link to it, but A. I know you won't want it B. If you really want it you can look it up yourself and C. I'm too lazy. No surprise.
Check out my new header ^^ You like?
And I need you to check out my new, updated youtube channel. Still no videos, but heck, the channel is nice.
Days of summer left: 72
Number of Spice Girls songs I just listened to [don't judge me]:8
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo first comment! Take that Eric's 10-year-old-cousin-who-is-real-annoying-no-offense!
ReplyDelete