Friday, June 19, 2009

The Last Day of School

Well, it's that time a year again, the last day of school.

The last day of school is a lot of things. It's happiness in the form of a day, it's a bittersweet ending to a bittersweet year. It's the saddest 4 hours of your life. It's the most sad, exciting, confusing, greatest days of your life.

For me, it's the latter. I really want to thank everyone who made this year what it is. I can't imagine life for the next three months without you. It's been great, let's try to transition that great to high school.

I'll miss Long River, the Wildcat, the hallways, the teachers [well, some of them.] I'll miss everyone who went to other high schools, and I wish you luck.

I don't know how much I will be updating the blog, but for Steve, I'll try as often as possible. Without school and all my friends, this blog will get boring, but stick with me.

Days left of school: 0
Days of summer so far: 0
Times I've tried to get Kasey on the phone today: 2
Times I've talked to her on the phone: 1

I think the Kasey thing will stick. She never answers her phone. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment