It's been a long day today, so I'll just get to it:
1] I left science class right before we were to do our lab, not sure if it's good or bad. I went to the podiatrist. They took a look at the place where my planter's wart used to be, shaved off dead skin, and probed my ingrown nail. Sorry if you were eating or anything. You should know by now never to eat while reading my posts or looking at my face.
2] I got my final gym pass of the year. It's official. NO GYM FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR! When I was handed the pass, I'll admit, I got a little teary eyed.
3] Algebra was, to borrow a word from hayleyghoover, notsome. It wasn't the class itself, although the class is ridiculous, it was me. I stared off into space, which Danielle and I had declared that when we stare into space, we're trying to contact Paul. I'll explain later.
I was in a bad mood for no apparent reason, like usual. I kept heckling Ms. Avery in my head. But, I always do that.
4] During French, the teacher was showing us a powerpoint. A question on it was 'Who won the game?' The answer was 'Paul.' Of course I knew it was Paul. I'm stupid.
Anyways, whenever a question was asked, I would answer it with Paul [to Danielle only.] 'Who is playing the game?' 'Paul.' 'What did he lose?' 'Paul.' 'What do you need?' 'Paul.' 'What did he score?' 'Paul.'
Those aren't even jokes. Those were real questions with my real answers.
I mean honestly, I can't make jokes as good as those.
Annnyyyways, I think that's pretty much it.
Days left of school - 15/14
Times I want you to look at this - 13. I have high hopes for you.
Times I really felt like banging my head against the desk for fun - 9
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment